Friday 11 October 2013

Where do I put the class' Christmas tree?

LOBBY OVER LOADED! and continuing to grow at an horrific rate. As I dash through the lobby; leaving for another day of supply work, I notice that the 2 foot Christmas tree jutting out of a navy-coloured, heavy-duty, rubble bag. Not that the description was necessary, but this detail was simply staring me in the face as I realise the preposterousness of the situation. Bought the mini tree a year and a half ago, when I had a long-term position in a SEN school - that's how commited I was - wanted the kids to feel the spirit of the impending seasonal celebration. Albeit, I was naffed-off that my home is becoming overrun with stuff from the job. Please don't look in the boot of my car! Ummm, so embarassing when I go to the car was and my car boot is the only one that can't be hoovered properly from the cr_ _ expoding from within (it seems). Oh no! - face up to it girl! It was me putting the hoard in from outside. I DON'T WANT TO BE A HOARDER! boo-hoo! - I'm going to have to approach one of the TV programmes for help - It's the only way. Will any other teacher (or other professional) fess up to having hoarding tendencies due to the job?

No comments:

Post a Comment